American Independent Insurance Company
Attn: Claims Department
PO Box 3001
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Re: Dominique Alverez
Your Insured: Angel E. Martinez
Date of Loss: June 2, 2010
Claim No.: 2010-96934
To Whom It May Concern:
Please be advised that this firm has been retained by Dominique Alverez in connection with injuries sustained in a car accident which occurred on June 2, 2010. Please forward to our office any photos you have taken of my client’s vehicle and/or any recorded statements from my client. Please cease any contact you are having with my client.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding this matter.
Very truly yours,
Ronald V. Miller, Jr.
- Sample Complaint #1 (wrongful death truck accident case)
- Sample Complaint #2 (car accident)
- Sample Complaint #3 (uninsured motorist)
- Sample Complaint #4 (underinsured motorist)
- Sample Complaints (12 sample lawsuits in various personal injury claims)
Sample Releases in Car Accident Cases
- Swigert Release (sample release language consistent with Swigert v. Welk, 213 Md. 613 (1957))
- Sample Release Agreement in Auto Accident Case (simple release form)
- Sample Malpractice Release (example of a release prepared by defendants in a Maryland malpractice case)
- Sample Uninsured Motorist Release (example of settlement documents in an uninsured motorist case)
- Sample Hold Harmless Agreement (agreement with insurance companies to satisfy liens)
- Sample Release in Fatal Truck Accident Case (sample settlement agreement)
Sample Discovery Documents
- Sample Motions (sample motions in personal injury case)
- Sample Independent Medical Exam (same letter from a doctor hired by the Defendant to form a opinion – usually an unfavorable opinion regardless of the facts).
- Sample Motion Fighting Production of Client Tax Returns (in a case where no lost wage claim was made)
- Sample Motion Opposing a Medical Records Authorization (motion opposing Defendant’s demand for signature on a blanket HIPPA authorization)
- More Discovery Documents (examples of interrogatories, depositions, designation of experts, request for admissions, and request for production of documents).
Trial Preparation Documents
- MVA Driving Record Request Form (getting driving records from the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration – request form)
- MVA Confirmation of No Insurance Request (getting MVA confirmation that there is no record that a Maryland vehicle was insured)
- Sample Durable Power of Attorney (sample broad POA for decisions beyond litigation related issues)
- Opening an Maryland Estate for Defendant (opening an estate for a deceased defendant to perfect appropriate party for a lawsuit)
Sample Trial Documents
- Maryland Pattern Jury Instructions (selected pattern instructions used in an auto accident case)
- Jury Instructions for Medical Malpractice Case (full sample instructions)
- Sample Opening Statements (examples of opening statements in auto accident cases)
- Sample Trial Transcript (Maryland auto accident case)
Sample Trial Documents
- Sample Auto Accident Trial Transcript (Maryland auto accident case)
For a free consultation at no obligation to you, contact a car accident lawyer at 800-553-8082 or 410-553-6000 or click here to ask a question or for a free Internet case evaluation.
More Personal Injury Links of Interest
- More Information on Maryland Car Accident Claims (everything you ever wanted to know about car accident claims in Maryland)
- How is My Auto Accident Case Evaluated for Settlement Purposes?
- Maryland Personal Injury Lawyer Blog (Maryland injury lawyer analysis of personal injury issues in Maryland)
- Baltimore Accident Lawyer Blog (Baltimore accident lawyer analysis of issues specific to personal injury cases in Maryland)
- Maryland Lawyer Blog (attorney blog with a concentration on Maryland injury law)
- Accident and Injury Law Blog (blog discussing auto accident cases in Maryland and around the country)