§ 21-905. High risk driving by minor holding provisional license
(a) In general. — A holder of a provisional driver’s license who is under the age of 18 years is guilty of high-risk driving if the holder of the provisional license commits any of the following violations:
(1) § 21-901.1 of this subtitle (Reckless and negligent driving);
(2) § 21-901.2 of this subtitle (Aggressive driving); or
(3) § 21-1116 of this title (Race or speed contest prohibited).
(b) Suspension of license; hearing. —
(1) If the individual is convicted of a violation specified in subsection (a) of this section, the Administration shall suspend the individual’s driver’s license:
(i) For a first offense, for 6 months; and
(ii) For a second or subsequent offense, for 1 year.
(2) An individual subject to a license suspension under this subsection may request a hearing as provided for a suspension or revocation under Title 12, Subtitle 2 of this article.